Current research confirms that learning starts as early as in the womb. Children have the greatest potential for developing the right brain from the ages of zero to six, with the highest potential being at the earlier ages. Learning through flash cards is a lifelong learning experience and aids the child in becoming smarter with its regular and appropriate exposure.
Hungry Brain Box of 10 flash cards is a perfect set to make your child easily understand and learn the 10 different topics. Each topic has 24 flash cards covering all the major names of Fruits , Vegetables, Body parts, Action, Flowers, Domestic Animals, Wild Animals, Transport, Birds, Colours & shapes. Box of 10 flash cards can be used for gifting purposes and also in pre-schools for teaching various topics.
Benefits of Flash Cards Learning:
- Playful learning: Flash cards develop the love of learning in a fun and playful manner.
- Right brain learning: Flash card learning develops the right brain memory of a baby. The memory stored in the right brain stays for a lifetime.
- Grasp Attention & Improve Concentration: The Eye Catching images on the flash cards makes learning fun without any barriers. The attractive images encourage children to concentrate, which improves their concentration power and observational skills.
- Parent and child bonding: Flash card are a very interesting way to create bond between child and a parent.
- Enrich Vocabulary: Learning with flash cards develops and enrich vocabulary in children and also enable the brain to remember the words and images at a speed.