Brand: hungry brain
Publisher: Mind Wealth
Current research confirms that learning starts as early as in the womb. Children have the greatest potential for developing the right brain from ages zero to six years old, with the highest potential being at the earlier ages. Learning through flash cards is a lifelong learning and aids the child in becoming smarter with its regular and appropriate exposure.
This set contains:
Hungry Brain Fun with Dots and Numbers: Mathematics is one of the highest function of Human brain. When we sharpen this skill, there is an overall uplift in the intellectual capacity. Its an universal fact that; Younger the baby, better the learning capability; so start early learning with Fun with dots and numbers program designed by Hungry Brain.. Fun with dots and numbers is a 1 year program divided in 5 stages, later divided into weeks. Parent guide has simple guidelines to follow while using the program. With using this hungry brain program, your child will know : 100 ordinal numbers, 100 roman numbers, odd and even numbers, squares and cubes from 1 to 100, 1 to 100 multiplication tables, Prime and composite numbers till 100, Factors of numbers till 100, Square and cube of 1 to 100 numbers, Algebraic progressions, 100 elements with atomic number from 1 to 100.
Hungry brain box of 10 flash card: A perfect set to make your child easily understand and learn the 10 different topics. Each topics has 24 Flash cards covering all the major names of Fruits , Vegetables, Body parts, Action, Domestic Animals, Wild Animals, transport, Birds, Flowers, Colors & shapes.
Early Learning Program ( 120 Word Cards , 4 Starter Story Books ): Early Learning Program helps the baby to understand and learn new words and stories that are linked to each other which results in vocabulary building at an early age of the baby. Best suitable for the babies of the age group of 7 months to 12 months. Word cards enable the baby to remember words as images much before recognizing the alphabet. Subsequent exposure of several word cards together enables the baby to understand the formation of sentences. The beauty of our storybooks is that they are written with only those words that the baby has already been exposed to. At first sight, the baby finds the book to be familiar, and easy to connect with. This develops a baby’s affinity towards books and reading, resulting in increased concentration and focus. This plays a critical role in developing overall confidence in the baby.
Benefits of Early Learning Program:
- Playful learning: Flash cards develops the love of learning in fun and play manner.
- Right brain learning: Flash card learning develops the right brain memory of a baby, the memory stored in the right brain stays for the lifetime.
- Grasp Attention & Improve concentration: The Eye-Catching images on the flash cards make learning fun without any barriers. The attractive images interests children to concentrate which improves their concentration power and observational skills.
- Parent and child bonding: Flash card are a very interesting way to create bond between child and a parent.
- Enrich Vocabulary: Learning with flash cards develops and enrich vocabulary in children and also enable the brain to remember the words and images at a speed.
- Strengthens the baby’s ability to capture images.
- Helps associate the learning with past memory and rapid collection.
- Enhances the photographic memory which enables the right brain to function.
- Builds up self-confidence.
- Develops strong logical thinking.
- Baby's perceiving capacity is very sharp.
- Enhances minute observation skill.
- Has sharp thinking skills.
- Can do calculations at a very high speed.