Hungry Brain is a leading early learning enhancement program with a mission to help parents become the first teacher, feeding the exploring brains of their children with all their senses and mind.
Hungry Brain is committed to having a coming generation which will be smarter, emotionally balanced and understanding.
Position: Channel Partner
Company Location: Malad, Mumbai, India.
Experience: Minimum 1-5 years of proven experience in business development/counselling
Job Description: To fuel the growth and spread the concept, we are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Channel Partners who can expand our customer base and generate sales.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying and generating leads within an assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities to generate revenue by ensuring conversions.
- Analyzing regional (local)market trends and develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Delivering customer education through webinars and networking meetings
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls.
- Preparing sales forecast and budgeting.
- Update the lead maintenance software daily.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Effective communication - verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in achieving and exceeding targets
- Self- motivated
You should must have:
- Internet Connection
- 3 to 4 hours in a day
If you are passionate to bring a difference to this society and willing to partner with us in this mission to generate an income for yourself, connect with us!
We are looking for FEMALES wanted to WORK FROM HOME opportunity with good communication skills.
Join hands with HUNGRY BRAIN and be our CHANNEL PARTNER!
Contact us on : +91 7208930162 Avani