A fun way to learn Capital Alphabets. Current research confirms that learning starts as early as in the womb. Children have the greatest potential for developing the right brain from ages zero to six years old, with the highest potential being at the earlier ages. Learning through flash cards is a lifelong learning and aids the child in becoming smarter with its regular and appropriate exposure.
Alphabets are different symbols which are used for writing. Roman English alphabets consist of 26 alphabets from A-Z. Capital Alphabets are larger in size & are written in Uppercase. They are used to head the specific Sentence, Words, Names & Places. Hungry brain Capital Alphabet Flash cards will help your child easily understand about the different alphabets & how they look when they are capitalized.
Benefits of Flash Cards Learning:
- Playful learning: Flash cards develops the love of learning in fun and play manner.
- Right brain learning: Flash card learning develops the right brain memory of a baby, the memory stored in the right brain stays for the lifetime.
- Grasp Attention & Improve concentration: The Eye-Catching images on the flash cards make learning fun without any barriers. The attractive images interests children to concentrate which improves their concentration power and observational skills.
- Parent and child bond: Flash card is a very interesting way to create bond between child and a parent.
- Enrich Vocabulary: Learning with flash cards develops and enrich vocabulary in children and also enable the brain to remember the words and images at a speed.
- Total no of cards: 26
- Material: Thick Premium quality Paper card
- Product Dimension:
- Height 5.5 " , Length: 8.5 "